Chicken Nachos from Reynolds Wrap®
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 631 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Line a 5 to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. Open slow cooker liner and place it inside a slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Top with 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board. Use two forks to shred, or use your stand mixer to help speed up the process. Place the chicken in the mixer and turn the mixer to low for about 30 seconds. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with the Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil, facing the dull side up.
- Line the foil with tortilla chips and top with the chicken, black beans and shredded cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is all melted. Remove nachos from oven and top with sliced olives, salsa, avocados, banana peppers and any other fixings of your choosing!
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- Mess doesn't stick when you line your pans with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil. When you're done, just toss the foil and your pan is clean!
Per Serving: 631 calories; 31.4 g fat; 60.2 g carbohydrates; 31.2 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 1339 mg sodium. Full nutrition