Caramel Chunk Brownies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 356 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour half of batter into pan. Cover with half of caramel topping, chocolate chunks and almonds. Pour in the remaining brownie batter.
- Drop remaining caramel by rounded teaspoons onto brownie batter. Swirl with a knife. Top with remaining chocolate chunks and almonds.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are set. Remove and let tray cool completely in pan. Use edges of parchment to lift brownies from pan onto a cutting board. Pull back edges of parchment for easy cutting. Cut into bars.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP
- For perfectly golden cookies every time, use Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 15 g fat; 57.7 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 194 mg sodium. Full nutrition