Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 339
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Butter a 10 1/2-inch round baking dish or pie plate. Fan pear slices out in a single layer in the bottom.
- Beat eggs and sugar together using an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in heavy cream, flour, kirsch, lemon zest, vanilla extract, cardamom, and salt on low speed until batter is smooth. Set batter aside to rest, about 15 minutes.
- Pour batter over the pears in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool briefly, about 15 minutes. Serve warm, sprinkled with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute pear brandy for the kirsch if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 20 34.8 4.3 135 127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Great pear custard dessert. I covered the bottom of the dish in the batter and placed in the oven for 10 minutes. This added a firmer bottom to the calfloutis. I make may fruit variations