Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 41 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Allow to cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Run 1/2 cup spinach through a juicer according to manufacturer's instructions; add to cooled potatoes and mash until smooth.
- Pulse remaining spinach in a food processor until finely chopped. Add to mashed potatoes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Stir into mashed potatoes.
- Mix water and flaxseed meal together in a small bowl; let sit until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add to mashed potatoes with baking powder and salt; mix to combine. Form into patties. Dust both sides of patties generously with flour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook patties in batches until a pale crust forms, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and patties. Transfer pan-fried patties to baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 4 12.9 3 0 186 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1