Everything Breakfast Bars
"I was looking for something I could make ahead on weekends for a quick weekday breakfast and nothing I found was quite right so I made my own, using elements of others and adding things I love. I wrap them individually in foil and freeze, take one out the night before to thaw, then warm it in the toaster oven while I'm getting ready for work."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 240
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 breakfast bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix milk, peanut butter, applesauce, egg, honey, apple, apricots, dates, and nuts together in a large bowl until well-combined. Stir in oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda until evenly distributed. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before cutting into 12 bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can adjust the number of apricots and dates to suit your taste.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 12.1 28.3 8 16 185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i substituted golden raisins for the apricot and dates. it is different, but also yummy!