Big Ray's Scotch Date Roasted Potatoes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Combine dates, whiskey, balsamic vinegar, butter, rosemary, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a food processor; puree into a smooth sauce. Pour sauce over potatoes and mix until completely coated. Spread potatoes out on baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are browned and tender, 25 to 35 minutes. Serve with blue cheese and scallions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can prepare the sauce in step 3 in a blender instead of a food processor if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 5.8 38 4.7 14 279 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1