Soaked Buckwheat Oat Pancakes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 238
Original recipe yields 2 servings (6 pancakes)
- Whisk oat flour, buckwheat flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal together in a small bowl. Pour in almond milk and kombucha; mix well to form a sticky batter. Set aside to soak in a warm spot in the kitchen, 8 hours to overnight.
- Blend batter with banana, baking powder, and baking soda until combined.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Place 1/4 cup of batter in the skillet and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using ready-ground flaxseed meal, use 2 tablespoons.
- Substitute other non-dairy milk for the almond milk if desired.
- Kombucha may be substituted with water, kefir, or lemon juice.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 9.8 35.4 5.5 0 343 Full nutrition