Ingredients26 m servings 618 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place tortillas on a baking sheet and spread 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese on each.
- Bake tortillas in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, spinach, and tomatoes; cook and stir until spinach has wilted, about 5 minutes. Divide chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla; fold in half.
- Coat the same skillet with a thin layer of oil; heat over medium heat. Cook folded tortillas in batches until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 618 calories; 33 g fat; 39 g carbohydrates; 39.6 g protein; 112 mg cholesterol; 860 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Tasty! I didn't bother pre-cooking the tortilla and cheese in the oven, I just put it all together and baked in the oven until browned (that's the way I always cook my quesidillas). Served w/ a ...
I tried to make this healthier and doubled the spinach and halved the cheese. Not a good idea.
Delicious!! Served with some sour cream, salsa would have been good too!
Very Yummy! I made for 3 adults and it was just enough for us. I think next time I may put another tortilla on top instead of folding in half.