Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 399
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 1-cup servings)
- Bring water and olive oil to a boil in a stockpot over high heat. Break pasta in half and add to water. Cook until pasta is al dente, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until fat is rendered, 5 to 7 minutes; do not drain fat. Add mushrooms and scallions; toss to combine.
- Strain pasta; add to bacon mixture. Increase heat to high; toss until pasta is well-coated. Crack eggs into skillet; toss until eggs are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add Mizithra cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt; toss just until combined.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute angel hair pasta for the spaghetti, if desired.
- One egg may be used instead of 2 for a lighter texture.
- Cream may be added to the bacon, mushrooms, and chives just before the pasta is added for a richer texture.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 13.1 69 18.8 58 866 Full nutrition