Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheese Pasta with Chicken, Spinach and Herbs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 701
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Spray a grill pan lightly with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Sprinkle seasoned salt on both sides of chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Let cool slightly.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a low simmer and cook until butter has a caramel fragrance and is almost done foaming, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine linguine, chicken, spinach, basil, and thyme in a large bowl. Pour browned butter on top. Toss well to combine. Add Mizithra cheese and pine nuts; toss again. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute spaghetti for the linguine if desired.
Per Serving: 701 calories; 23.1 100.9 37.2 90 720 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I'm so excited about this recipe! First, browned butter spaghetti is one of my favorite dishes from the Old Spaghetti Factory, and this brought back so many memories. Very easy to make, and so e...