Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheese Pasta with Chicken, Spinach and Herbs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 701
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Spray a grill pan lightly with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Sprinkle seasoned salt on both sides of chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Let cool slightly.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a low simmer and cook until butter has a caramel fragrance and is almost done foaming, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine linguine, chicken, spinach, basil, and thyme in a large bowl. Pour browned butter on top. Toss well to combine. Add Mizithra cheese and pine nuts; toss again. Garnish with freshly ground black pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute spaghetti for the linguine if desired.
Per Serving: 701 calories; 23.1 100.9 37.2 90 720 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1