Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 535
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 double-crust 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place one pie crust in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix elderberries, sour cream, sugar, flour, and almond extract together gently in a large bowl. Pour into pie crust and spread evenly. Place second pie crust on top; pinch edges to seal. Poke vent holes in the top crust with a sharp knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Cool before serving, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 535 calories; 24.3 75.8 5.3 19 260 Full nutrition