Peach Elderberry Coffee Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 494
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, honey, lemon juice, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Sift 3 cups flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; beat into butter and sugar mixture until incorporated. Beat in milk until smooth batter forms. Fold in elderberries and peaches just until combined. Spread batter evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Whisk 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour together in a separate bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 494 calories; 18.8 77.5 5.6 78 340 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1