Nutty Spinachio Soup (Ultra-Healthy)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 470 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place bacon slices in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel and crumble into pieces.
- Place water, spinach, peanut butter, seasoned salt, and hot sauce in a blender. Cover and hold lid down; blend on highest setting until soup is smooth and warmed through. Let sit until bubbles float to the top, about 5 minutes.
- Strain soup into bowls through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth to avoid getting bubbles in the bowls. Stir in bacon pieces and grated Parmesan cheese; garnish bowls with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Notes:
- For a healthier and delicious version substitute seasoned salt with miso paste, and/or cut with Mrs. Dash®.
- Avoid overheating the soup in the blender as you'll lose phytonutrients.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 37.6 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 23.2 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 570 mg sodium. Full nutrition