Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 524 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend tofu in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add Swiss cheese, Greek yogurt, and Dijon mustard; mix well to combine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, spinach, green bell pepper, onion, and garlic; saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir tofu mixture into the skillet. Cook until flavors combine, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Spoon tofu and mushroom mixture over macaroni in the casserole dish; mix to combine. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 17.3 g fat; 66.2 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 160 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1