Ingredients39 m servings 509 cals
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over chicken breast tenderloins.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl until smooth. Place panko in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip both sides of each chicken breast in the eggs and then in the panko.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 1/3 of the breaded tenderloins until crusts are golden and centers are no longer pink, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat with remaining oil and breaded tenderloins in 2 batches.
- Return all chicken to the skillet. Pour wing sauce over chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If using chicken breasts instead of tenderloins, flatten and pound them first, and increase cook time.
- Substitute seasoned bread crumbs for the Panko if desired.
- Substitute provolone cheese for the mozzarella cheese if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 28.3 g fat; 18.8 g carbohydrates; 48.1 g protein; 250 mg cholesterol; 1208 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
7.4.16 We really enjoyed this for dinner last night with cole slaw, blue cheese dipping sauce, and some carrot and celery sticks. I didn't have any bottled buffalo wing sauce, so I just used e...
I will be making this one again very soon because it is delicious! Be sure not to cook the chicken past the 165 degree mark, and you won't be sorry. Even cold from the fridge this chicken is v...