Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 362 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 Sloppy Joes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 13 to 17 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Add butter, garlic, and onion powder; stir well to combine. Stir in hot pepper sauce.
- Split biscuits open; spread blue cheese dressing over each half. Top with chicken mixture.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute ranch dressing for the blue cheese dressing if preferred.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making biscuits are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on can if using a different brand.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 20.9 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 17.6 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 958 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1