Buffalo Turkey Meatloaf
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 707
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine ground turkey, grated onion, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; mix to combine. Transfer turkey mixture to baking pan and shape into a loaf.
- Bake meatloaf in the preheated oven until light golden, about 40 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in hot pepper sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon onion powder. Pour evenly over meatloaf.
- Return meatloaf to the oven and cook until flavors are absorbed, about 5 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and blue cheese crumbs in a bowl to make blue cheese dressing. Season with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, and black pepper. Serve alongside meatloaf.
You might also like
Per Serving: 707 calories; 61.1 7.4 34.5 183 1363 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1