Buffalo Tempeh Sliders
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients52 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 sliders)
- Place tempeh in a large bowl and cover with Buffalo sauce. Set aside to marinate, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove tempeh from Buffalo sauce, reserving sauce. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook tempeh in a single layer, in batches, until heated through and lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side. Pour some Buffalo sauce back over tempeh to coat.
- Combine blue cheese, cilantro, green bell pepper, celery, and onion in a large bowl. Mix in enough Greek yogurt until topping just holds together.
- Divide tempeh pieces among pita pockets; top with a spoonful of the topping. Top with remaining Buffalo sauce.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 9.4 37.9 14.8 7 1257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2