Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 m servings 376 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 baked potatoes)
- Chop potatoes; place across bottom of a large, microwave-safe bowl. Spread mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and hot pepper sauce over potatoes.
- Cook potato mixture in the microwave until cheese bubbles, about 2 minutes.
- Mix blue cheese dressing into potato mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- Using microwave-baked potatoes keeps the cooking time down.
- The amount of hot sauce can be adjusted to meet your desired heat level and the recipe can easily be expanded to serve larger groups.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 24.1 g fat; 28.2 g carbohydrates; 13.1 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 1068 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1