Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 54 m servings 314 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cake bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir cookie mix, oil, and egg together in a large bowl until a soft dough forms. Drop 3 heaping tablespoons of dough on an ungreased baking sheet 2 inches apart to make 3 cookies.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until set, 12 to 13 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet, 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Press remaining dough evenly into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Measure 1 cup cherry pie filling into a small bowl and reserve for the topping; cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining cherry pie filling, and white sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended, about 2 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Spread whipped topping over cream cheese layer. Top with spoonfuls of the reserved pie filling. Crumble cookies into coarse crumbs and sprinkle on top. Chill until flavors blend, at least 1 hour. Cut into 20 bars.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 18.9 g fat; 32.8 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 147 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1