Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 571
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine mayonnaise with diced chipotle pepper in a small bowl; mix well to make chipotle mayonnaise.
- Place pork cutlets and naan bread on separate baking sheets. Sprinkle water over naan bread.
- Heat pork cutlets in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Top each cutlet with 1 slice of cheese and continue to heat until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Warm naan in the preheated oven until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise over each naan bread; place a pork cutlet on top. Top with shredded lettuce and green onions; fold sides of naan over pork.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Warm cooked pork cutlets in microwave if preferred.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 571 calories; 25.1 46.9 39.4 108 691 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I did not have leftover pork cutlets but bought them specifically for this recipe. I debated on which way to cook them but I wanted some extra crunch and decided to fry them. I first dusted the ...