Persimmon, Pomegranate, and Massaged Kale Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 326
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss macademia nuts with 1 tablespoon maple syrup and pinch of salt; spread on baking sheet.
- Toast macademia nuts in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and coat with 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Whisk orange juice, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and ground black pepper together in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Place kale pieces, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; massage with your hands until kale is tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add persimmon slices and dressing and toss to mix. Top with pomegranate seeds and maple-roasted macademia nuts.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 17.8 41.2 9 0 429 Full nutrition