Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 127 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix peanut butter, 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey, eggs, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and baking soda together in a large bowl until cookie dough is well-combined.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes. Use a fork to press a crisscross pattern into cookies immediately after removing from the oven.
- Cook's Note:
- Look for a natural peanut butter without sugar or oil added.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 7.9 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 62 mg sodium. Full nutrition