Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 528
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 burgers)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon strips on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon of grease in the skillet. Chop bacon into large chunks.
- Saute onion and mushrooms over medium-high heat in the same skillet until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Add wine and reduce heat to medium, stirring frequently, until wine reduces by half, about 5 minutes. Remove onion mixture from heat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Place hamburger buns on grill until lightly toasted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Shape ground beef into 8 patties. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper over patties.
- Cook patties on the preheated grill until browned on one side, about 6 minutes. Flip patties, top each with one slice of cheese and continue grilling until no longer pink in the center, about 6 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Transfer burgers to toasted buns. Place some of the onion mixture on top using a slotted spoon. Add chunks of bacon.
You might also like
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 528 calories; 30.9 27.4 32.6 107 1276 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1