Marietta's Butterscotch Bourbon Biscotti
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 biscotti)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk sugar and 3 eggs together in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in butter, bourbon, and vanilla extract.
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a small bowl; add to egg mixture and stir until smooth dough forms. Fold in butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface; divide into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into 2-inch wide by 9-inch long log; place on baking sheet. Brush logs with beaten egg.
- Bake in preheated oven until pale golden, about 25 minutes. Cool until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Cut each log diagonally into 1-inch thick slices on a work surface; place slices, cut-side down, on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven until tops are golden, about 10 minutes. Invert slices and bake until tops are golden, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 9.5 25.5 3 41 62 Full nutrition