Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 646
Original recipe yields 4 servings (3.5 pounds)
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lay 4 sheets of aluminum foil on a work surface; place 1 crab leg on each sheet. Squeeze 1 lemon quarter on each crab leg; place squeezed lemon quarter next to each crab leg. Cut 1/4 cup butter into small cubes; dot crab legs. Sprinkle parsley and chopped garlic on each crab leg. Season each crab leg with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cover each crab leg with remaining sheets of aluminum foil; roll top and bottom edges together to create sealed packets.
- Cook packets on preheated grill until crab legs are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 20 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter in a small saucepan over low heat; serve with crab.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 646 calories; 43 4.9 60.2 353 1595 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is the first time I have ever fixed crab on the grill before and I liked this method. The one thing I will say is that the stuff you buy in the supermarkets has already been cooked and then...