Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 50 m servings 378
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Mix in the eggs 1 at a time until well-incorporated. Fold crushed peppermint candies into filling with a spoon, reserving 2 tablespoons for decorating the top. Pour filling into the prepared crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set, about 40 minutes. Allow to cool at room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until completely chilled, 4 hours to overnight. Sprinkle reserved peppermint candies on top.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 22.6 38.8 5.6 86 288 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1