Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 58 m servings 458
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir cookie crumbs and margarine in a bowl until evenly moistened; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly darkened, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature; about 30 minutes.
- Stir gelatin and cold water in a small saucepan over low heat until gelatin dissolves completely, about 3 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually add gelatin mixture, milk, and peppermint candy; mix until well-blended. Chill filling until thickened, about 2 hours.
- Fold whipped cream and chocolate into filling. Pour filling into crust; chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 30.7 39.7 7.5 71 323 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I LOVE cheesecake of all kinds, and this was no exception! This is a denser/heavier cheesecake, so just keep that in mind. This was very easy to put together and looked so pretty when it was do...