Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 103
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim about 1/4 inch off the top of the garlic bulb, to expose the cloves; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 1 hour. Let cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
- Squeeze roasted garlic cloves into a food processor. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, edamame, cilantro, tahini, lemon juice, and salt. Process until smooth, adding more oil if needed, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 103 calories; 8.8 5.3 2.3 0 305 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I soaked the edamame beans in water overnight, boiled them for 5 mins and kept the juice aside. When they were cooled, I took the skins off, added all the ingredients listed except the cilantro ...