Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 138 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (8 cups)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and corn syrup to a gentle boil in a saucepan; cook until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour popcorn into a large bowl, add cocoa mixture and stir until popcorn is well coated. Spread evenly in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until mixture is set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature; break into clumps.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 138 calories; 8.3 g fat; 16.6 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 103 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1