Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 919 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Toss the tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute the garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color. Add the roasted tomatoes, set aside.
- In a blender, combine the cheese and basil; season with salt and pepper. Blend well and add remaining oil while blending, set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the garlic and tomato sauce. Drizzle with basil pesto and toss with arugula. Top with crispy prosciutto pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- To cook the prosciutto, cut it into 1-inch pieces and cook and stir over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Per Serving: 919 calories; 39.2 g fat; 123 g carbohydrates; 17.9 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 528 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Oh, my, this was really good. I made my prosciutto really crispy, and it added such a nice texture to the dish. The pasta was terrific, and couldn't tell it was gluten-free! I also added the ...