Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 919
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Toss the tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute the garlic in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color. Add the roasted tomatoes, set aside.
- In a blender, combine the cheese and basil; season with salt and pepper. Blend well and add remaining oil while blending, set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the garlic and tomato sauce. Drizzle with basil pesto and toss with arugula. Top with crispy prosciutto pieces.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To cook the prosciutto, cut it into 1-inch pieces and cook and stir over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Per Serving: 919 calories; 39.2 123 17.9 24 528 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Oh, my, this was really good. I made my prosciutto really crispy, and it added such a nice texture to the dish. The pasta was terrific, and couldn't tell it was gluten-free! I also added the ...