Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 606
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt. Cook pasta 1 minute less than packaged directions. Drain pasta and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Place pasta on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Season eggplant with 1 tablespoon of olive oil; add salt and pepper to taste. Roast eggplant in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown, then remove from the oven and cool down.
- Combine basil, pine nuts, salt and pepper in a blender, pulse for 5 seconds. Drizzle in remaining olive oil then add ice cubes and puree.
- Remove pesto from the blender and transfer to a large bowl. Add lemon juice, pasta, and eggplant to pesto, toss to combine. Top with shredded parmigiano cheese before serving.
Per Serving: 606 calories; 24.8 86.3 11.7 5 142 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1