Ingredients25 m servings 682 cals
- Bring two large pots of water to a boil.
- Season one pot of water with salt and cook the broccoli rabe for approximately 3-4 minutes. When the broccoli rabe is cooked, drain well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken sausage in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until slightly browned. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli rabe and saute for an additional 2-3 minutes - then add the white wine and deglaze by using a spoon to gently scrape the flavor from the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions, add 1/2 cup of cooking water to the broccoli rabe and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce, then stir to combine.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, add the remaining olive oil and fold in the cheese.
Per Serving: 682 calories; 27 g fat; 84.8 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 770 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I am that guy who uses what's in the cupboard and substitute as needed. Used Spinach & Asiago Chicken sausage, regular broccoli and whole grain rotini. Great recipe, super easy, super fast! Abso...
This isn't your average pasta. This is Nonna's pasta. My kids' grandmother makes this every Sunday when broccoli rabe is in season. It's a religious experience. I used Barilla GF Tortiglioni ins...
Really enjoyed this recipe! Had a super busy day and this was simple and easy to make which was right up my alley haha. Substituted GF for regular penne pasta (all I had), added a 1/2tsp (1 clov...
I used this recipe mostly as a template. I did use the chicken sausage but substituted zucchini for the broccoli. My husband and I both enjoyed it!
Good basic recipe. Like others I substitute with what I have available in house. I used kale and didn’t need to boil that,just added to chicken sausage in pan . Also used Barilla extra protein f...