Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 286
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Chill a large metal bowl in the refrigerator or freezer, about 15 minutes.
- Mix whole berry cranberry sauce and jellied cranberry sauce together in a bowl.
- Place graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin into crumbs.
- Pour heavy cream into the chilled bowl and whip with an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla extract; whip until medium peaks form, about 2 minutes more.
- Place half of the graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of a trifle bowl. Top with half of the cranberry mixture and whipped cream. Repeat layers, ending with whipped cream. Chill until set, at least 3 hours.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 10.5 47.7 2 31 152 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1