Ingredients35 m servings 46
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix chickpeas, nutritional yeast, olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, and salt together in a bowl until combined. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally to re-distribute chickpeas, until crispy, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 1.4 6.8 1.9 0 93 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
1. I only give it 4 stars because I made changes and I can't really rate the recipe as written. Rinsed the chickpeas and left them to dry for an hour in the strainer. Used taco seasoning. Oven t...
Spicy little crunchy gems. Yum!! After rinsing the chickpeas, I allowed them to dry for half an hour on paper towel. I think this helped in making them super crispy. Awesome snack recipe.Leftove...
Ellie! These are SO GOOD! Went together quickly with some pantry staples - my kind of recipe. Crunchy. Seasoned well. Taste divine. Since my oven is a temperamental thing, my chickpeas needed to...
This is the best roasted chickpea recipe I’ve come across. Everyone in our house loves these. I add a quarter tsp cayenne.
Yummy and addictive!! I'd suggest OVER SEASONING the chickpeas really absorb flavor.