Ingredients35 m servings 46
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix chickpeas, nutritional yeast, olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, and salt together in a bowl until combined. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally to re-distribute chickpeas, until crispy, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 1.4 6.8 1.9 0 93 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
1. I only give it 4 stars because I made changes and I can't really rate the recipe as written. Rinsed the chickpeas and left them to dry for an hour in the strainer. Used taco seasoning. Oven t...
Spicy little crunchy gems. Yum!! After rinsing the chickpeas, I allowed them to dry for half an hour on paper towel. I think this helped in making them super crispy. Awesome snack recipe.Leftove...