Ingredients35 m servings 46 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix chickpeas, nutritional yeast, olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, and salt together in a bowl until combined. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally to re-distribute chickpeas, until crispy, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 1.4 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Spicy little crunchy gems. Yum!! After rinsing the chickpeas, I allowed them to dry for half an hour on paper towel. I think this helped in making them super crispy. Awesome snack recipe.Leftove...
1. I only give it 4 stars because I made changes and I can't really rate the recipe as written. Rinsed the chickpeas and left them to dry for an hour in the strainer. Used taco seasoning. Oven t...