Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 154
Original recipe yields 88 servings (22 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, amaranth, sunflower seeds, pecans, walnuts, almonds, flaxseed meal, and ground chia seeds in a very large bowl; stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Mix honey, maple syrup, coconut oil, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir, about 1 minute. Remove maple syrup mixture from heat.
- Pour maple syrup mixture over oat mixture in the bowl; stir until oat mixture is moist. Spread evenly on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toasted, stirring mixture halfway through, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a very large bowl. Add raisins, cherries, and blueberries; stir until thoroughly mixed.
You might also like
Per Serving: 154 calories; 7.9 19.6 2.9 1 60 Full nutrition