Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 to 16 Pancakes)
- Combine pancake mix and water in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in diced apples. Place batter in the refrigerator to rest, about 15 minutes.
- Heat sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it melts into a thick amber-colored liquid, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add apple cider slowly to the saucepan, stirring constantly, until mixture is the consistency of syrup, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cover.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat. Drop a scant 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with cider syrup.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Make sure to use a "just add water" type of pancake mix. If you use a different brand than the one listed, use the amount of water called for on the box.
- If using an electric griddle to cook the pancakes, heat it to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 0.4 63.8 2 0 333 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1