Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 188 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine flour and baking soda together in a large bowl. Whisk eggs, butter, and apple cider together in a small bowl. Pour egg mixture over flour mixture and mix until smooth batter forms.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups, filling each 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Frost muffins with whipped cream. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 10.9 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 374 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I just made them, and this is awful! They are way to dry, taste like nothing, and the outside has baked into a shell around the tasteless inside. Please improve this recipe or delete it.
Horrid. Missing an ingredient or two and cook time is way to long. This recipe needs to get rewritten and tested or tossed. I just wasted flour, butter and eggs on it.