Ingredients15 m servings 243 cals
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add cooked pasta; toss to coat in olive oil. Add beaten eggs, stir, and cook until eggs begin firming up on the sides of the skillet, about 3 minutes.
- Broil in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 12.4 g fat; 18.2 g carbohydrates; 14.2 g protein; 282 mg cholesterol; 202 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe has great potential. I would add some onions and maybe a few leftover or frozen vegetables for a bit more flavor. I had a small bowl of leftover Fettuccine that had been dressed wi...
This is a good meal, but an even better base for a better meal. Just throw in extra ingredients to make it what you'd like, like making an omelet. I added ground sausage and additional spices.
Last night my boyfriend and I wanted to get rid of the rest of what was left of our pasta, so we through in some garlic, onion, yam, and a tiny bit of pepperoncini... we also used whatever spice...
This was a great recipe! Really easy to make in a short amount of time. Even my son loves it and he is a very picky two year old! Something that I will definitely make again. I added dried parsl...