Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 18 m servings 430 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 2-pound prime rib)
- Combine seasoned salt and black pepper in a bowl; rub over entire prime rib.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place prime rib in hot oil and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread 1/2 of the sauerkraut into the bottom of a slow cooker; top with potatoes, carrots, apples. Add pork and top with remaining sauerkraut, brown sugar, and caraway seeds.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 430 calories; 15.6 g fat; 51.3 g carbohydrates; 23.4 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 1441 mg sodium. Full nutrition