Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 18 m servings 430
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 2-pound prime rib)
- Combine seasoned salt and black pepper in a bowl; rub over entire prime rib.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place prime rib in hot oil and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread 1/2 of the sauerkraut into the bottom of a slow cooker; top with potatoes, carrots, apples. Add pork and top with remaining sauerkraut, brown sugar, and caraway seeds.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 15.6 51.3 23.4 54 1441 Full nutrition