Red Lobster® Oven-Roasted Tilapia with Vegetables
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 520
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lay aluminum foil squares on a work surface. Place 5 spears of asparagus in the center of each square; distribute equal amounts of the green beans, carrots, and artichoke hearts among the squares. Lay tilapia fillets over vegetables.
- Top each fillet with basil, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Place 1 tablespoon butter and a drizzle of olive oil on each fillet. Top with tomato slices, lemon slices, and a squeeze of lemon juice. Fold aluminum foil edges together over each fillet to create a tightly sealed packet.
- Place packets on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Parchment paper can be used instead of aluminum foil, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 520 calories; 27.2 43.2 33.1 72 1274 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1