Ingredients25 m servings 216 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place tilapia fillets on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Bake tilapia in the preheated oven until opaque and easily flaked with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine chopped tomatoes, olives, onion, and capers in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes begin to break down and tapenade flavors are combined, 5 to 10 minutes. Spoon tapenade over baked fillets.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 6.9 g fat; 1.7 g carbohydrates; 34.8 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 255 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Making it again tomorrow this is so good. I' m on a special diet and can just eat skinless chicken, fish.
I made fish packets with aluminum foil following this recipe and cooked them on an open fire . Instead of tilapia, I used haddock schrod (because it was available), and the dish was delicious. I...
I had fresh garden tomato and added some butter and red wine to the sauce. I used green olives instead in the topping and it was very good on the fish.