Grilled Tilapia with Asparagus
Ingredients45 m servings 341
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Snap asparagus spears to remove tough ends. Place asparagus on a plate and drizzle olive oil over asparagus; season with salt and pepper.
- Mix bread crumbs, seafood seasoning, and garlic powder together in a shallow dish. Whisk eggs together in a separate shallow dish. Dip each fillet in egg, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Cook fillets on grill until golden brown, about 10 minutes per side.
- Cook asparagus on opposite side of grill, turning occasionally, until browned and tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 12.3 25 32.4 134 575 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This turned out really good! Don't forget the lemon because it really adds to the dish. I'll admit that I would have preferred my fish fried but then that wouldn't be healthy now would it? The r...
Okay, so I admit to just using this recipe as a base. I'm not a fan of grilling fish, so we pan fried in a cast-iron skillet. We had 6 quite large tilapia fillets and 1 egg for dipping was ple...