Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 436
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a large roasting pan with cooking spray. Place pork roast in the pan and arrange sauerkraut around it. Place apple wedges on top of the sauerkraut. Sprinkle brown sugar over roast and apples. Cover roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake roast in the preheated oven until roast is slightly pink in the center, about 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove roast from oven and allow to rest in a warm area before slicing, about 10 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 13 39.4 42.1 106 2600 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Loved it and my family raved about it because the sauerkraut wasn't over powering and the pork was done perfectly. Thank you for sharing!
I followed the instructions with the exception of the Macintosh apples. I used red delicious and I used a crockpot and let it cook for 6 to 8 hours on low. It was tender moist and delicious.