Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 410 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (48 wontons)
- Mix pulled pork and onion together in a bowl.
- Spoon pork mixture, about 1 teaspoon per wonton, onto the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten 2 of the 4 sides of each wrapper with water and fold wrapper over filling, forming a triangle. Press to seal.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) or until almost smoking.
- Working in batches, fry wontons in the hot oil until golden brown, about 1 minute. Transfer cooked wontons to crumpled paper towels. Serve immediately with barbeque sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- If you prepare wontons in advance, cover and refrigerate the filled wrappers until ready to fry.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 24.1 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 9.6 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 769 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very delicious. I added my bbq sauce and some sea salt to the pulled pork before frying. Turned out great.