Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 142
Original recipe yields 27 servings (27 1x3-inch bars)
- Preheat oven to 310 degrees F (154 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pulse walnuts, almonds, coconut, cacao beans, hemp seed hearts, goji berries, coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla bean paste together in a food processor until combined.
- Stir honey and coconut oil together in a small bowl; pour over nut mixture and pulse to combine. With food processor running, add yogurt slowly until a moist dough forms. Transfer dough to the greased pan and spread evenly to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to come away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 40 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C) and bake until top is toasted and golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Cut into 1x3-inch bars while still warm.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 11.2 9.2 3.2 2 9 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1