Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 358
Original recipe yields 15 servings (60 cookies)
- Beat sugar and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer until pale yellow. Add butter and vanilla extract; beat until blended. Pour in chocolate; beat until batter is smooth.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir into egg mixture until batter is well combined.
- Preheat pizzelle baker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the preheated pizzelle iron. Bake until browned, 30 to 45 seconds. Remove carefully and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 16.6 46.3 6.2 107 655 Full nutrition