Ingredients21 m servings 81
- Preheat pizzelle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and allspice together in a bowl.
- Beat sugar and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Add butter; beat until blended. Add pumpkin puree and vanilla extract; beat until blended. Add flour mixture and mix on medium speed until smooth batter forms.
- Drop a tablespoon of batter onto the preheated iron. Bake until golden, 30 to 40 seconds, or a few seconds longer for darker pizzelle. Remove cookies from the pizzelle press by lifting gently with a fork or spatula; cool on waxed paper.
- Cook's Notes:
- I use a 1-tablespoon melon baller to measure even amounts of batter for each pizzelle.
- These cookies are best cooked a little longer or on a higher setting with your press.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 81 calories; 2.8 12.7 1.5 20 68 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These didn't really have any pumpkin taste. The spices were rather mild. Probably won't make these again
After reading the reviews I decided to try this anyway. But I used 6 eggs instead of 3, 3/4 c pumpkin, 2 1/2 c flour, 1 c shortening instead of butter. I followed the recipe for spices. Didn't...