Ingredients52 m servings 186 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets lightly.
- Combine 3 tablespoons white sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat egg yolks, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and vanilla extract into butter mixture. Add flour, half-and-half, and baking soda; stir until dough is just combined.
- Roll dough into walnut-size balls, coating each in the lemon sugar mixture and allowing excess to drip off. Place 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Use lemon extract in the dough in place of the juice for a stronger flavor.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 8.6 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 109 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My cookies didn't spread at all. I followed the recipe to the letter. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Loved the recipe, I added lemon zest as I really like the lemon taste These cookies really spread I used my smallest scoop but the next time I will only use 3/4 of a scoop.