Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 523
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Add milk and pudding mix; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until well incorporated into filling.
- Place 1/2 of the brownie squares at the bottom of a trifle bowl or glass serving dish; top with filling. Shave 1/2 of the chocolate bar onto filling using a vegetable peeler. Repeat with remaining brownies, filling, and chocolate bar shavings. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- I use a milk chocolate bar containing almonds and toffee chips for the chocolate shavings.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making brownies are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 523 calories; 30.8 60.3 7.8 56 387 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Friends and family loved it so much, they insisted that I serve 2 trifles using this recipe so there would be enough to go around for second helpings! I added a layer of raspberry pie filling an...
I had trouble creaming the cream cheese, the pudding mix and milk. I had little pieces of cream cheese that showed up in the dark chocolate mixture. Next time I make it, I will slowly add the...
Pretty, Easy & Delicious! I did modify it slightly by adding a layer of Red Raspberry pie filling. And instead of almond bark I used Heath Toffee bits. So Good!!